There was light at midnight.
The street was clearly visible.
The emptiness was dancing wildly
Though I glimpsed vividly.
The buzzing sound of the hollow path,
Cunningly troubling me,
I wished for the heavy rain,
Though silence was the one, I've been waiting.
I didn't walk a bit.
My heart rendered the shadow of darkness.
But light was still there.
I,then remembered, it was midnight.
I gasped and started to search the source.
Streetlight? No.
Moon? Oh, No.
Sun? How it was the midnight.
I didn't comprehend, where I was?
The slow wind was blowing angrily.
“ Is it trying to give me the way out?”
I thought and moved to the direction of wind.
It was so soothing and romantic.
Travelling with the wind, like dancing in the rhythms.
I literally, forgot who I was?
The song sang harmony.
The pace of wind began its rise.
The wind was lurking around swallow.
I realized in the end, it was the shadow of light.
Though it sparkled the street, swallow got me.
I wasn't the only one in the journey.
All the life was with me.
They blamed the light.
I blamed myself, and my arrogance of knowingness.
I stretched my shadow and flew away.
They fought for a while in the swallow gate.
The outcry of life was troubling me.
I didn't dare to help.
I ran and flew against wind.
Till I hit my mother's door
I praised the shadow but cursed my faith.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your precious opinion.