Reap my heart out, when i die
I have burnt it, until i die
Thus, want to free it from, tie
And bury it where the rose lie,
O my friend! Of my sorrowful life
Don't cry for the end, I got
With the painful vow, I swear,
I will be back, in the morning,
With the new life, with the new me.
O friend of mine! Something has to end,
To bring new life and new faith,
lying under the white shroud,
Pretending to be breatheless, thoughtless
is just an act.
I am alive in your heart and soul
With the glimpse of my parts,
I and you travel along.
O the friend of mine! Go and burn me,
I am not willing to stay here,
carrying the wight of your tears,
dropping in my soul.
O my friend! Cheer up! The dark is at end
I am going away from you in the heaven,
To demand for light, to demand for new day
wait for-awhile, wait for-awhile
I will back in the morning with the new day.
I will back in the morning with the new day.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your precious opinion.